Arnotes is an electronic updating service.
It is published by Arno Consulting Ltd, a company that specialises in providing updating services to people in the world of work.
Launched in 2003, Arnotes reflects our core beliefs about updating:
- That keeping up-to-date is a chore – but an essential chore
- That keeping up-to-date must be done in the most efficient way possible
- That the most efficient way to keep up-to-date is to devote a fixed and regular time to it at fixed and regular intervals
- That up-dating services must be concise – while also offering readers the option of further research
- That the best up-dating services are those compiled by people who do nothing else but publish updating services
Reflecting these core beliefs, Arnotes features the following unique characteristics:
- It is published only once a month, on the 14th, allowing you to plan when you are going to do your updating
- Each edition is always only two sides of A4 in length, allowing you to plan how long your updating will take
- Each edition contains just 20 to 25 news items, each of which is just 1 to 3 lines long, allowing you to do the maximum amount of updating in the minimum amount of time
- Each news item is accompanied by at least one carefully selected third party web link, allowing you to research individual items if they interest you
- Arnotes contains no advertising, freeing you from time-wasting distractions
- Publishing updating services is the only thing we do, freeing Arnotes from hidden agendas
Here’s what our subscribers say about Arnotes:
- “…an incredibly valuable source of information…”
- “…an excellent way of keeping up-to-date…”
- “…so compact and concise…”
- “…a very efficient use of my time…”
- “…instantly useful stuff…”
- “…always informative…”
- “…infinitely better than thumbing through the pages of magazines or websites…”
- “…I don’t bother reading any thing else any more…”
- “…couldn’t do without it…”
- “…please keep it coming…”
Arnotes is published once a month in three editions:
- Arnotes-ohs, a monthly round-up of occupational health & safety news
- Arnotes-env, a monthly round-up of environmental & sustainability news
- Arnotes-hr, a monthly round-up of human resources & employment news
- Click here to download a free sample back-issue of Arnotes-ohs, our monthly round-up of occupational health & safety news.
- Click here to download a free sample back-issue of Arnotes-env, our monthly round-up of environmental & sustainability news.
- Click here to download a free sample back-issue of Arnotes-hr, our monthly round-up of human resources & employment news.
To try out Arnotes free-of-charge for 3 months, without obligation, use the Contact Form on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website.
Click here to take out, or renew, a subscription to Arnotes.